Thursday, January 31, 2013

What I Wore Thursday???

I have never posted a "What I Wore Wednesday" blog before, but decided I would give it a try. Unfortunately, this is "What I Wore Thursday" due to working from home yesterday.

I have to "dress up" for work every day, but that does not mean I have to wear the same boring black pants and top every day. I enjoy fashion and mixing things up. I also enjoy bargain shopping. I rarely pay for anything full price. When my husband and I lived in Springfield, we shopped at a second hand clothing store that had all designer named brands. WE LOVED IT! I dearly miss that store. The outfit that I wore today, like most of my outfits, was a bargain!


I received these boots two Christmas's ago.  I LOVE these boots. I wear them all of the time, because they are a nude color and go with EVERYTHING! AND the best part is that they are super comfortable. I am all about comfort. I have had so many compliments on these boots. I think every women needs a good nude pair of boots that they can match up with anything. 


I love fashion, but I also like saving money. I will buy my clothes from anywhere. I have had a new addiction of colored skinny jeans. I love color, and what a better way to brighten up your look then some skinny colored jeans.  I bought this pair of pants on Black Friday. I spent a whopping $10.00. SCORE! I got the top for $12.00. Total of $22.00. Not too shabby.


This is one of my new favorite purchases. I did "splurge" on this watch. They just came out with these watches at Target. I love the look of this watch. You can wear it with dressy clothes or casual. 



To sum it up, you can still look great without draining  your bank account. It takes some digging at times, but if you look hard enough, you will walk away with a great outfit and a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment