Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Updates

It has been a while since I have blogged.... I went over to a family friend's house to help her start her blog, and decided it was time to post a blog of my own.

Here are some updates on what has been going on in our neck of the woods...

My husband and I moved to our new home out in the boondocks on January 1st. What a great way to start off the new year!! For those of you who know us, you know how we have wanted to be back to Southern Illinois for a couple of years now. We got married in 2008 and immediately moved to Springfield for my husband's job. We made some life long friendships and some great memories, but were very happy to find out back in March 2012 that my husband was getting transferred to the Carbondale office. We rented a duplex while looking for a permanent home. We found the perfect home for us back in October and am happy to say that we are all moved in and settled. It has been fun playing house. Here are a few pictures of our new home.

It has been a crazy start to 2013, but look forward to what the year holds!!













-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment