Monday, February 4, 2013

Slow Cooker Italian Beef

Michael and I recently went over to some friends house and had some of the best Italian Beef I have ever had. I asked my friend for the recipe and thought I would share!! Super EASY and DELICIOUS!!!

INGREDIANTS

1.  2 1/2lb Chuck Roast
2.  3 cups of water
3. 1tsp of salt
4. 1 tsp of pepper
5. 1 tsp of dried oregano
6. 1 tsp of dried basil
7. 1 tsp of onion salt
8. 1 tsp of garlic powder
9. 1 tsp of dried parsley
10. 1 bay leaf
11. 7 oz package of dry italian style dressing mix
 12. Pepperonichnis

INSTRUCTIONS

Combine ingredients (except meat) in a sauce pan. Stir well and bring to a boil.  Place roast in slow cooker and pour mixture over meat. Cook on low. After 8 hrs shred meat and add pepperonichnis for the last two hours and serve!


-Casey



1 comment:

  1. This looks really good! We made italian beef with those peppers one time and Brian absolutely LOVED it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete