Monday, March 11, 2013

Bubble Up Pizza Bake

Hi Everyone!!

It has been a while since I have blogged. I have been super busy!! Things have finally calmed down a bit, so here I am!

Last night I tried a new recipe! It is called Bubbled Up Pizza Bake. I found the the recipe off of Pinterest. I don't know about you, but I HATE cooking on Sundays! It is my day of rest, and I don't want to have to be in the kitchen. However, we still have to eat, so this creates a problem. Most Sundays we go out to lunch after church. We normally eat a light dinner in the evening, because we are still full from lunch.

My husband and I have both been sick, so we decided to stay home all day yesterday. We slept in until 11:00 AM. I know!! It was heavenly :) The extra rest was much needed. Since we didn't go to church, we didn't have our normal Sunday lunch. When supper rolled around, we were both hungrier than normal. I wanted something that was filling yet easy to cook, hence, Bubbled Up Pizza Bake!  It was a hit, super easy and my husband loved it!  See Below for the recipe :)  If you follow me on Pinterest, it is under my "Favorite Recipe" board. Enjoy!

Ingredients 
2 cans (12oz) golden layer buttermilk biscuits (Pillsbury Grands! Jr)
1 jar (15oz) pizza sauce 
2 cups mozzarella cheese
your favorite pizza toppings
cooking spray

Instructions
-Preheat oven at 375 degrees
-Cut biscuits in fourths
-Put biscuit pieces in a bowl and combine pizza sauces
-Stir in 1 cup of cheese
- Pour mixture in a 9x13 greesed pan
-Add remaining cheese ant toppings
-Bake for 30 minutes
-Enjoy :)

** This dish is a great family dish,because you can section off the Bubble Up Pizza Bake and add each individual's favorite toppings!** See pictures below!




No comments:

Post a Comment